We, at Brilliant Nurse, are on a mission to build the Ultimate CAREER BRIDGE and Test Prep Library for You, The NURSE, at ALL POINTS OF YOUR NURSING PRACTICE.
Our learning tools are modern and focused to assist in identifying what you need to study in a format designed to use your study time effectively, productively, and efficiently. Enter the most logical, flexible and smart, all-you-can-learn NCLEX TEST PREP LEARNING LIBRARY! - ENROLL HERE TODAY
Although nursing students may know that they are academically prepared to take the computer adaptive National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN), many find that reviewing nursing content for the licensure examination itself presents special concerns about what and how to study.
Our sole goal, over the years, has been to create the tools to make the NCLEX Prep process as frictionless and as optimal as possible! Join Thousands of learners who have taken the next step to study & review smart - anywhere!
Master the NCLEX-RN exam in all areas tested with a deep dive in commonly tested sections. Get ready with THOUSANDS of pinpoint practice questions & rationales. Access our full NCLEX library for only $75/month! Cancel Anytime. Enter the best test practice out there! :)
WHY SUBSCRIBE TODAY: 7 REASONS...
GET STARTED: ENROLL FOR ONLY $75/MONTH
Passing the Nursing Board Exam - NCLEX-RN exam, is all about being prepared and ready to apply your Nursing knowledge. NCLEX IS NOT A NURSING SCHOOL TYPE ASSESSMENT!
Enter the most comprehensive and constantly updated NCLEX Learning Library. Quality courses, comprehensive study notes by top NCLEX and nursing authors. Tens of Thousands of nursing graduates prefer learning here yearly. Why?
SET GOALS, TRACK YOUR LEARNING, STUDY
Quick NCLEX EXAM TIP: In a standard four-answer NCLEX multiple-choice question, if you can systematically eliminate false answers, you can reduce the four-answer question to a two-answer one and thereby make your chances as good as those in the true-false type of question; that is, the odds will favor your guessing half of the answers correctly.
"This is an excellent NCLEX Learning library — definitely worth checking out! I told all my Nursing School friends - most who were repeat test takers! Immerse yourself in the strategies covering the test plan --- then practice, practice, practice. I passed after 2 years of ZERO study!!"
- John Wilcrest, RN, Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas
Our TOP 10 Student Questions About the NCLEX-RN Exam
1. Why is passing the NCLEX-RN. a requirement for being licensed as a registered nurse?
- To protect the safety of the public by limiting the practice of Registered Nursing to those individuals who have passed an examination, which documents ability to practice competently, knowledgeably, and safely
2. At what level of practice is the NCLEX-RN. designed to measure competence?
- Entry-level Registered Nurse Practice.
3. What are the two major considerations in the selection of content to be tested on the NCLEX-RN. ?
- Frequency with which the information is needed in day-to-day practice and the criticality of the information to the patient.
4. Who are the writers of NCLEX-RN. test questions?
- Registered nurses who work with new graduates in their practice.
5. What is the predominant type of question found on the NCLEX-RN. ?
- Multiple-choice questions.
6. How many questions does one have to get right in order to pass the NCLEX-RN. ?
- It varies because NCLEX-RN. is a computer adaptive test and the decision on whether a test taker passes or fails is based on the difficulty of the questions answered and not on the absolute number.
7. What is the maximum length of time that one can take to complete the NCLEX-RN. ?
- 6 hours.
8. Do you need to be proficient in use of a computer in order to do well on NCLEX-RN. ?
- No, studies have shown that computer proficiency has no effect on passing or failing.
9. Can you skip a question on NCLEX-RN. and go back to it if you are not sure of the answer?
- No, a question cannot be skipped and once a question has been answered and the ENTER key has been hit the second time to register the answer, one cannot go back to the question.
10. Does having the test stop when only 75 questions have been answered mean that you have failed?
- When the test stops after the minimum of 75 questions have been answered can mean one either passed or failed. The pass/fail decision is based on the difficulty of the questions answered correctly or incorrectly, not on the number.
Simple & low NCLEX Review pricing makes it possible to study at will - anywhere, anytime. Plus, unlimited updates included, so you never have to put a cap on your learning.
*The course is tailored for passing the NCLEX - but if it so happens that you fail, contact us and you'll get a free subscription & learning support until you pass at no cost to you. That is the Brilliant Nurse Difference.
"The Readiness is All" - W. Shakespeare